There are already over 2,500 scientific articles tagged to COVID-19, and this literature is expected to grow. Keep up-to-date and speed up your access to relevant COVID-19 articles by having it all in one place, directly within the Article Galaxy platform. Read abstracts, access full-text files, sort and filter results, and seamlessly export your selected articles to the Reference Manager Gadget.
The COVID-19 Gadget features:
- An up-to-date, PubMed-based search to provide a preview of COVID-related articles, accompanied by an Altmetric Attention Score, helping users quickly assess the paper’s popularity.
- An interactive Outbreak Map* that tracks the number of confirmed cases, deaths, and recoveries around the world. Users can simply click on the map to see the current statistics in the selected region.
- A Most Requested Articles tab that will show which articles our customers find to be most relevant based on Article Galaxy ordering patterns, including those not yet listed on PubMed.
- A Publisher Resources tab that will provide a comprehensive list of scientific literature portals that have been developed by our publishing partners.
- A “no login required” version of the gadget for public use: https://coronarpd.firebaseapp.com/
*Source: Johns Hopkins University, Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE)